1. Bean bags alone provide plenty of casual comfort. But the right accessories can make your lounging experience even more luxurious by adding extra softness, warmth, and color.
2. Bean bag feeling a little deflated? Add a little extra cushion with refill. With up to 3 cubic feet of beans in each bag, refill will have your chair feeling like new again.
3. Accent and throw pillows offer a quick and easy way to dress up your bean bag. And these pillows provide more than just a decorative touch. Adding them can provide ergonomic support for your head and neck as you lounge, something that can be lacking with traditional loungers.
4. Nothing says cozy like a soft blanket. Since bean bags are used on the floor, where a room’s cool air tends to settle, throw blankets are one of the most logical accessories. Adding a warm fleece blanket lets you lay back, snuggle up, and relax.
5. Sports fans, rejoice! Several of our pillows and blankets are designed to help you support your favorite team with college and professional team designs. These accessories are perfect for dorm rooms, game rooms, or wherever you enjoy cheering your team to victory.
6. Fabric cleaner and protector is an essential accessory. Having this on hand takes the worry out of spills and dribbles. Cleanup will be a breeze, and you'll continue to enjoy a great-looking chair.
7. Variety is the spice of life! A cover is a quick and easy way to give your bean bag a facelift. Replace an old worn-out cover or refresh your décor with new colors.
8. Keeping more than one cover on hand can turn your chair into a quick-change artist. It also makes it easy to keep it covered so if you spill something on the other. Just slip on a clean cover while the dirty one is in the wash.
9. Just because you’re relaxing, doesn’t mean you can’t also be productive. Lap desks are the perfect accessory for kids and students, giving them the freedom to work however they choose from the comfort of their own bean bag.